We can offer you…
- When a family member passes away, there is significant value in having a gathering to commemorate their life and begin the process of saying goodbye in a meaningful and memorable way.
- We can provide a trained and experienced Funeral Celebrant to serve your family whether you choose to have a traditional Funeral or Memorial Service at a funeral home, a Graveside Committal at a cemetery, or a Celebration of Life Ceremony at the location or your choice (backyard, golf course, restaurant, or a local pub).
- We begin the process with an initial phone meeting to confirm the details of the service, including the type of ceremony that best suits your needs.
- You then receive access to our exclusive online portal where we provide a step-by-step guide to creating a service that best reflects your loved one. We offer a vast number of options and ideas.
- Leading the service for your family is our honour. Our style is warm, engaging, and respectful. We are flexible and open to any creative celebration expressions you wish to include in the service.
- We network with many end-of-life service professionals and we work well with all funeral homes and directors. We serve families “at need” or “pre-need” and are available year-round, including holidays.
- The fee is just $300 – $400 (depending on the location and type of services required)
”We truly appreciate how you made things so easy and stress-free for us.Caroline and Kyle
Request a Funeral Celebrant
Please use the form below to request the services of an Always and Forever Life Celebration Funeral Celebrant. For questions or other inquiries, please contact Martti Pajunen, [email protected]