Our 3 foundational commitments
- formal training and certification as Life Celebration Professionals and public communicators
- legally licensed by the province of Ontario to perform wedding ceremonies and always follow the Marriage Act of Ontario
- full-time booking manager and part-time associates always available to answer questions
- vast experience in all life celebrations
- affordable fees and always the best value
- meeting personally with all couples and families (in person, by phone, or via video conference call) and taking the time to create personalized, meaningful ceremonies.
- available for ceremonies year round, including holidays
- online directories to assist couples and families to connect with other professionals in the wedding and funeral industry
- enjoy referring and being referred by the finest venues and industry professionals.
- providing a wide array of ceremony options through our online ceremony resource portals
- working in concert with couples and families to customize every ceremony to reflect your values, style and personality
- a diverse variety of Officiants and Celebrants available
- honouring special requests and involving others in the ceremonies.
”We had numerous compliments about you from our guests, they really enjoyed how you led the service. Thank you for everything you did to make it easy and comfortable for us, we really appreciate it.Amanda and Trevor
Always and Forever Life Celebrations, Founder, Lead Officiant and Celebrant
Martti was born and raised in Kitchener, Ontario. As the son of a second-generation immigrant from Finland, and being one of 4 boys, he enjoyed fishing in the summer and playing hockey in the winter. His name is actually a Scandinavian-Viking version of the name Martin. After graduating with a post-secondary degree in education, he lived and worked in several cities across Ontario. Martti is married and has 3 wonderful children and 5 beautiful grandchildren. He enjoys golf, hockey, motorcycling, fine bourbon, and attending blues festivals.
As a teenager he won an international public speaking competition and since then has always enjoyed being the guy up front, leading events. Over the years he has served as a youth worker, college professor, Wedding Officiant, Funeral Celebrant, Certified Relationship Coach, and key-note speaker.
Martti has conducted over 2,200 wedding ceremonies including being the on-air Wedding Officiant for Indie 88 in Toronto and Y108 Rocks in Hamilton. He has also served over 900 families by leading the funeral / celebration of life / memorial services for their loved ones.
In 2017 he released his first book, “The Thirteenities: Leading tweens to lives of greatness and goodness” which became an Amazon international bestseller.
Martti is the founder and owner of Always and Forever Life Celebrations and works in partnership with Our Wedding Officiant, serving couples at the beautiful Pearle venues and with the DTK Chapel in downtown Kitchener.
His passions are to influence people toward lives of goodness and greatness; to bring inspiration to every celebration through warmth and professionalism; to ignite passion and bring wisdom to people through his written and spoken words.
”Thank you so much for your encouraging words and warm smiles. We love the way you helped us stay relaxed and comfortable.Christina and Kevin